DELIVERY & PICK UP PROTOCOL
The Delivery protocol has been provided to customers for guidance of what to expect during delivery but is subject to change dependent on delivery conditions.
Amendments: Luna Balloon Club reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this protocol at any time.
The sender is responsible for ensuring that delivery of goods to a secured premises (eg apartment, secured building, gated premises) will be received by the recipient. The sender is also responsible for ensuring the premises accepts balloons as an acceptable good.
Our Delivery Protocol
Commercial Buildings and Workplaces
If the location is a commercial building, the order will be left with reception, even if the recipient is not present at the time. In the event of a failed delivery, we will follow our “not there” protocol. Luna Balloon Club will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft when left with reception.
If the location is a hospital, our couriers will follow protocol of the hospital. This could vary between taking up to recipient’s room, leaving with hospital reception or leaving with hospital nurses, even if the recipient is not present. If we have been notified that the recipient has been discharged and the hospital will not accept the order, we will follow our “not there” protocol below. Luna Balloon Club will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft when balloon bunches or gifts with reception or nurses.
If the location is a school, we will leave with the school reception, even is recipient is not present at the time. If we have been notified that the recipient is not there and the school will not accept the order, we will follow “not there” protocol below. Luna Balloon Club will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft when left with balloon bunches or gifts.
If the location is a residential home, we will knock and/or ring the doorbell to notify the recipient. If there is no one home, we will follow the “not there” protocol below. Luna Balloon Club will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft when balloon bunches or gifts is left at the premises.
“Not there” Protocol
- In the event that a recipient is not there we will call the number left as a courier contact number.
- If that number cannot be reached we will call the sender number.
- If neither calls are answered we will look to tie the bunch in the most secure area. The use of a bag is at the discretion of the courier. Bags can protect from delivery but may cause more heat contact with balloons.
Please note, delivery charge will not be refunded.
Balloons will be placed in a bag and tied to the most secure area. It is up to the discretion of the courier to deem a location safe to leave. Below are some example of unsafe situations:
- The area is exposed to extreme weather conditions and the balloon bunch is likely to get damaged by weather.
- The area has sharp objects or plants close enough to potentially pop a balloon
- We cannot reach a more enclosed area and the bunch is too close to the public and has a high likelihood of being stolen
- The courier can identify suspicious activity near by and suspect that the balloon bunch may be stolen or damaged
- There has been an answer at the door but the person cannot identify the recipient
- The premises is an apartment complex, secured building and/or gated premises
- The premises will not accept the order on a grounds of health or allergies to latex or other balloon materials.
When deemed unsafe to leave, the balloon bunch(es) or gifts will be brought back to our West Perth studio and the sender will be contacted via email, sms and/or call. These are the available choices moving forward:
- The recipient or sender can pick up the bunch during our studio opening hours. Occasionally we will allow for a pick up at our home studio after hours.
- We can redeliver free of charge the next time we are in the area. There is no guaranteed day or time but this will likely be in the following 1-2 days. In this instance, balloons may not be as fresh as the original condition and will be kept in our air conditioned studio out of direct sunlight in the mean time.
- A redelivery on the same or requested day for an additional charge.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from our website you have agreed to our Delivery Terms & Conditions and Delivery protocol.
Luna Balloon Club reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Using this website signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Luna Balloon Club engages a third party courier partner to facilitate delivery of goods and arrangements on behalf of Luna Balloon Club. Luna Balloon Club will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft in transit.
- The sender will be responsible for ensuring all recipient address details are correctly communicated.
- Any unsuccessful deliveries resulting from incorrect delivery details will be subject to a re-delivery fee, payable by the sender.
- Luna Balloon Club will endeavour to communicate with the sender and the recipient upon failed delivery, taking all reasonable measures to ensure there is a safe place to leave the arrangement.
- The sender will also be responsible for ensuring that delivery of goods to a secured premises (eg apartment, secured building, gated premises) will be received by the recipient, failure to do so will result in the arrangement being returned to the Luna Balloon Club studio and a re-delivery fee charged.
In the event of an unsuccessful delivery, Luna Balloon Club will follow the “not there” protocol above.
Our Pick Up protocol
All customers will receive our pick up protocol in their order confirmation email. We request all customers to call through if they are running late or if they would like an alternative pick up time. Our staff will often clock off after orders are complete. We will notify contact numbers provided half an hour before we shut. If your order is not collected before this time and the shop is shut, you will have to collect them the next day.
Customers are welcome to call through for a better idea of delivery timing or have any changes to your order please call at 0459 587 699 during our contact hours:
Mon – Thurs: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Fri – Sat: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Please do not send an SMS or DM as we do not actively monitor either of them.
Alternatively, if the matter is not urgent please email email@example.com.
Pick Up Terms & Conditions
All pick up orders must be collected within half an hour of selected pick up time unless agreed with a Luna Balloon Club staff member that an alternative time has been accepted.
In the event that customers have not collected the item within half an hour of pick up time, we reserve the right to close up the studio. The order can be collected when the studio is next open (subject to Luna Balloon Club contact hours).
Occasionally when we have had a pop of a balloon we will need to create your order at the time of arrival which may take 10-30 minutes.
Do I have to pick up at the time I select?
We prefer that your item is picked up within half an hour of selected pick up time, however if you are running late please call through. You have up until our staff clocks off to collect your bunches, however this will vary with each day. Often our staff will clock off when orders are complete. We will contact any remaining deliveries half an hour before we shut. If your order is not collected before this time, or there is no answer and the shop shuts, you will have to collect them the next day
What if my preferred pick up time is not available?
Please select the closest pick up time and call us during contact hours. Leaving preferred pick up in the delivery instructions is not enough. The pick up times available are the hours that we are almost 100% sure we will be at the studio but there is a chance we will be there at other hours. We will try and accommodate where we can. If you are looking to secure a time slot out of our delivery times please contact us through email or phone.
Pick Up Location:
Luna Balloon Club Studio
The Sapling Coworking Space, 133 Fitzgerald Street, West Perth
The Luna Balloon Club studio is within the co-working space “The Sapling”. You will not see much street signage (all though we are working on it!). We are next to a framing store and opposite Miss Maud’s with a large stone viking head close to the corner of Fitzgerald and Newcastle Street.
Look out for me and my obnoxious helmet
I have a big fat crush on Luna Balloon Club and I stare on day at those bodacious balloons.
Since picking up your balloons is a quick process. You can stop in the loading bay of our studio or behind the cars. There is also street parking in front of our building between 9am and 4pm.
We have done a terrible job of highlighting that below:
Curb-side Pick Up:
If you would like us to bring out your order please give us a call on 0459 587 699 when you arrive and we can bring it out.
Any issues please call or text 0459 587 699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org